Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Gospel( Are you saved?)

Dear Friends and Loved Ones,
We are thankful that you visited our site today. We hope you enjoyed getting to know our family a little better. God has been so good to us. I believe the biggest reason for that blessing is the knowledge that we have that someday, by the grace of God, we will go to Heaven when we die. It is so important to us that those friends and loved ones who visit here, might leave this site knowing that they too can know where they will spend eternity.

God has left us very clear instrustions in His word about how to go to Heaven when we die.

1. You need to realize, we are all sinners. Romans 3:23 For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. There are no perfect people. (not even me!)LOL
2. There is a penalty for our sin. Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. That word death is not talking about dying and being buried in the ground, it is called the 2nd death, that word is Hell. I don't want one person to Hell.
YOU DON'T HAVE TO!
God gave us a way out! Praise the Lord!
3. Jesus died on the cross and His shed blood is a payment for our sin. Romans 5:8 "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
He loves you so much! That word "commendeth" means showed or displayed. He chose to die to prove He loved you!
4. The Bible says Heaven is a gift of God, through Jesus Christ. How? Romans 10:9-10 and 13
"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."
My Friend, That is a promise! Would like be 100% sure you're going to heaven?

It is this simple... Pray this prayer believing on the Lord and He will save you!

Dear Jesus, I know that I'm a sinner, I know the penalty for my sin is death in Hell. I believe you died on the cross to pay for my sin and I am asking you to please forgive me for me sin and take me to Heaven when I die. I am believing with my heart and confessing that you are my only way to Heaven. Thank you for saving me, Thank you for your love for me and help me to show you with my life how very grateful I am. Amen

I am so glad I got to share with you the Gospel with you, If you prayed that prayer, please leave me a comment so that I might rejoice with you. God bless you and thank you for visiting.

The Holemans

No comments:

Post a Comment